6-4-13
Jaden had his first soccer game. It was entertaining to say the least. :) Jaden did almost score a goal, got elbowed in the head, and my personal favorite, at the end while everyone else was high fiveing the other team Jaden was shaking hands in a very business man sort of way. :)
6-5-13
I love being a mom. I really do. However there are those times when the kids are throwing up and the husband is hiding in our room so he doesn't lose it too, so Mom has to take care of it. And the next day your head tells you be careful, and you wash your hands constantly, but you still spend the day on the couch with them cuddled up to you. Cause you're Mom. And while you stroke their hair you know you're going to get sick but there's that spark of hope *maybe this time I'll get lucky* Then your stomach cramps at 10pm the next night, you know it's going to be another sleepless night and all hope is dashed. I don't care for those days much. Oh P.S. I'm taking a sick day.
6-10-13
Olivia has successfully taught her older siblings to play fetch. Minutes of fun! Just glad it's not me. :)
6-11-13
Jaden scored 3 goals at his soccer game tonight! Oh yeah he's on fire! And like a good team player in the van he told us the Kellin and Teigan helped a lot! :) Did I mention I love that kid!
6-11-13
Olivia is throwing out a lot of new sounds. Along with Da Da she likes to say Uh Oh and Woah. It's darling listening to her "talk"
6-12-13
Had a whole bunch of kids playing outside over hear when there was a super loud thunder clap. Kids were screaming and running in all directions, to be honest, it was quite hilarious. :)
6-16-13
A very happy Father's Day to my wonderful amazing Father and my wonderful amazing husband. Oh yes I am one very lucky girl to have such great men in my life and I sure know it! Love You!
6-18-13
Spent a fabulous day shopping with my Sara! We are ready to party Saturday that's for sure!
6-23-13
3 parties in 1 weekend, 2 of which we were partially in charge of. My house is a mess, my kids are over tired and grumpy, but I gotta say, we had a GREAT time!!! keep an eye out for blog post on the parties, hopefully it won't be too long. ;)
6-24-13
Bella just told us she was picking on herself, she then proceeded to whine and say "oh ow oh stop that's not funny." Apparently she doesn't have enough people in her life to pick on her, she has to pick on herself. LOL.
6-24-13
Bella has decided she does not like Pizza and at dinner when giving the prayer over the pizza we were having for dinner she said "Please bless that we don't have pizza ever again. Never ever." It was naughty and we told her that we don't pray like that, but I couldn't help chuckling behind my hand.
6-30-13
LOVED our little mini vacation to Salt Lake. Stayed in a super nice hotel, saw fabulous friends and family, dinosaurs, animals, arena football, a lot of swimming and eating out. My kiddos LOVED it too.
7-2-13
Me: Bella, are you sure you want to wear that sweater today? It will make you really hot.
Bella: No it won't. It will make me really Bootiful! (make sure you read bootiful in a higher pitched voice and spin in a circle).
Well I can't argue with that. It's a 90 degree sweater day I suppose.
7-2-13
Hubby had the big 3 0 birthday yesterday! Thanks to our friends and family that came to his BBQ yesterday. I sure do love that middle aged man. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment