Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Lovin'

 On Wednesday's we go to the park for story time put on by the library. Afterwords we of course MUST play at the park.




 And of course roll down the hill

We've been enjoying our new patio and the pergola that Ryan and I (mostly Ryan) built in 1 day. Love that man!

Bella's been enjoying it too and having her own mud picnics 

Containing this babe is becoming impossible. Sometimes I put Jaden in charge of keeping her in the front room while I do my make-up. I know it looks like Jaden is being mean, but I assure you the silly girl is giggling the whole time. She LOVES playing this game with Jaden.

Adventure Day at the library. Big Machines!










 Bella making a pencil worm.
Jaden and Bella sharing a pop.

 Found these cute little feet on my tablet camera along with other closeups of Bella's blanky. Wonder how that happened? ;)
 Remember the seeds the kids planted last week. Oh yeah they are seriously growing!

And of course the kids spend most of their days with the sprinkler under the tramp they're all time favorite summer activity that I've yet to get pictures of for some reason. *shrug*

No comments: