10/15/10
Jaden: Mommy, Bella is driving me Crazy!!
I just don't know where he get's it from. . . oh wait, yes I do. ;)
10/17/10
Jaden: You know what? Me: what? J:I love you. You know why? M:Why? J: I so cute. You know when? M:When? J: All Time. You know when umm where? M: where? J:Everywhere! (He comes and tickles me)
See grandma he still likes it. :)
10/26/10
Bella loves pushing her glow worms Belly to make it play a lullaby then she bounces up and down and dances and sings to the music.
10/26/10
Jaden pointed at the clock this morning and said "See that. It says marshmallow and toast time!" (meaning marshmallow matys cereal)
10/26/10
I have a new baby nephew! YAY! I'm so excited my brother got a boy! Congrats Jeremy and Jessica! I can't wait to meet him!
10/28/10
The problem with wings is they just don't fit in strollers. bummer.
10/28/10
When I put on my costume for the party tonight Jaden says "Ooo you so pretty mommy, just like a princess." Oh sometimes I just love that boy soooooo much!!!!
10/28/10
Went to a toddler party at the cemetery with Jaden. We had soo much fun. Brady did an awesome job putting it together the brave girl! Jaden jabbered all the way home about showing daddy his flashlight and ball with a spider in it. He even tried on the scary teeth when we got home. He wanted me to brush them. :)
10/29/10
Ryan said Bella took 5 steps at Grandma Yancey's last night! I've only seen her take two, but we are well on our way to walking!
No comments:
Post a Comment