Friday, October 15, 2010

Bella's Party

We celebrated Bella's birthday on Saturday so that both sets of grandparents could be here.

Here's the yummy cookie dough cupcakes I made with cookie dough frosting. Mmmm. here's the recipe if you'd like to try them yourself. http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/new-recipes/chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-cupcakes.html#comment-32400
Bella wasn't real sure what to do with her presents.
Jaden was happy to help.


Cake time was fun! She wanted to touch the flame rather than blow it out. Jaden helped her with that too.
She needed no help eating it however.

Happy Birthday Bella!

3 comments:

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

happy birthday sweet bella

Alexanders said...

So sweet!! I saw that recipe too and have been wanting to make it. Glad to hear they were yummy. I'll have to try it out for sure now!! :)

Sara said...

Happy birthday to Bella! It looks like she had a fun time - and those cupcakes look scrumptious! Mmmmm... Love her little outfit too- she's too cute!