10/3/10
Jaden: I love Breakfast rings and Conference.
He did too until about 20 min. in he wanted to watch Bob the Builder and we told him we were still watching conference. :)
10/4/10
Note to my husband: If you spend the whole evening scaring the boy with those pumpkins. example: constantly hiding them in his bed or growling whenever he walks by them, he Will wake up every 20 min. all night long. Yes I blame you. I now have him convinced that they are nice pumpkins. QUIT SCARING HIM!
10/4/10
Jaden's mad at me. After putting up a bunch of fake spiders for decoration and telling him they are nice spiders I killed a real spider. "MOM! It was a NICE spider." Oops
10/7/10
Bella was singing the Birthday song tune this morning! Did she already know it was her birthday today? Or perhaps it's just because I've been singing it to her all week. :)
10/7/10
"Scary Thunder, but it's okay mommy!"
10/8/10
Jaden - "Cake Daddy!" Ryan - "What kind of parent would I be if I gave you cake for breakfast?" As he gets him a piece . ."A FUN one!!!"
10/9/10
after I got dressed today Jaden said "Mommy you cute." Aww what a sweety! Ya know when he's not driving me nuts.
10/10/10
Woke up with a ginganormous headache to Jaden screaming about I spider. Not only 1 but 4! I've killed 4 spiders this morning! now I'm a little sick to my stomach too.
10/15/10
Jaden made a huge mess with crackers while I was in the shower. I'm making him clean it up with the dustbuster, I hope this doesn't encourage future messes.
1 comment:
Try spraying Ortho Home Defense around your house foundation, around the windows and doors...you will find that you don't find spiders anymore. LOVE the stuff and 1 large bottle is like $12 and lasts at least 2 sprayings (which is 5-6 months)
Post a Comment