Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Maternity Shoot

For those of you who don't know, maternity shots are really "in" right now. I have so very few pictures of me pregnant with Jaden, that I thought I'd take the opportunity with my free BF photographer that I feel comfortable enough with to show my hideous giant belly to. Hee. Here's a few of my favs. Oh and yes I do have horrid stretch marks all over my tummy, but yay photoshop made me look much better. I love photoshop. So here's me just before 8 months pregnant.





Thanks again Sara! I really am so happy with how these turned out.
When she gets back home to Montana you'll have to check out her photography blog for more pics.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Those photos are beautiful Rachel. I love them all. And your baby bump is adorable.

Melissa said...

How cute! My favorite is that last one, what a cute idea! They are all so sweet, I'll have to do some of these with the next baby, I didn't really get any when I was pregnant with Landon. VERY CUTE!

Marie said...

I love the last picture! I thought about getting pregnant pictures with Zeke but I chickened out. Good for you for being brave enough to show off your tummy.

Erin and Tony said...

So cute, you are one of those cute little pregnant people that just looks like you are carrying a basketball under your shirt... I get pregnant all over :(

Erin and Tony said...

oh yeah... I don't know if I sent you an invite to my blog, I don't have your e-mail. If you want an invite, email me at erinsare@gmail.com

Sara said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you like them! You really have an adorable little baby bump!! Thanks for letting me experiment :)

beckag99 said...

Your photos are beautiful! I really love the last one with the ribbon around your belly!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Rach! You look great! Not much longer now!! Hope you are feeling okay :)