Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother May I

There is a lot of this going on. She pulls herself up on EVERYTHING and is not content being contained in anyway. 

It's a crawling race!
 Yay Olivia Wins!

We got to go to a super fun mother daughter activity with Grandma Potter. It was all about Idaho.We sang the Idaho state song that I'm sure I haven't even heard since grade school.  We had some yummy baked potatoes (and a cookie or two). 
 We played some Idaho BINGO and even won us a Idaho Potato Bar. Mmmm
Then played some pin the potato on Blackfoot. 

 It was a lot of fun!

This doesn't look like the most comfy way to be sleeping in the swing.

Bella's been making some super pretty art on the computer.

How yummy does that look? This has become a pretty typical lunch for me.

Of course because I took a picture of my food the kids insist that I do theirs as well. 

 Yum Yum Yum

Jaden's Baby Cutie orange is a flying car.
 Obviously

Remember what I said about that climbing up to stand stuff? Yeah well she does it in bed too. (Thankfully Ryan put the crib down as soon as she got close to sitting) So When I put her down to nap or to bed she cries cause for some reason she finds it a personal insult to be put in her crib no matter how tired she is. Because she's mad she pulls herself up to look around, but can't get back down so cries harder and harder until someone saves her. I stay nearby for the first 10 - 20 minutes after putting her down cause I have to lay her back down about every 3 minutes till she finally gives up and goes to sleep. 

But who doesn't love being greeted like this in the morning?

I've been growing out Bella's bangs so they'll be easier to pull back for Bella's dance recital. Now her bangs are always in her eyes. After several failed attempts at using clips (her hair just slides out it's so fine) I started getting creative with rubber bands.


With the recital coming up (and me with crappy seats) I thought maybe I'd get a few pictures at the one rehearsal I was allowed to watch at. 




 The little girls make me giggle. They are sooo darling.  There's a possibility that Bella has the grace of her father, but she's so cute and fun to watch. 

More of this to come since the recital is this coming Sat!


In the yard these may be weeds, but once picked by little fingers and brought in with a, "Here Mom these are for you. Aren't they pretty?" then they become a gift of love. Jaden and Bella both brought one to me.    

Car washing weather! And boy did our cars need it! 

I don't know how Dad would get anything done without her great helpers around.

Apparently 75 degrees equals playing in the water weather. I really thought they'd get cold and be back in in 15 minutes. . . 3 hours later Jaden has a pretty bad sunburn, Bella a minor one since I did sunscreen her before she went out.  

Mother's Day!
Here's the card I made for mine and Ryan's Moms. Each tab has a memory or thought about that category about our moms.

 We had Mother's Day Dinner outside at Grandma and Grandpa Great's. We had yummy BBQ chicken and fantastic company!
Olivia was happy on Grandpa Great's lap until she looked back and saw who was hold her. Silly girl. 

Ryan Got me these beautiful roses.





Jaden made me this purse in school. 
 It says:
My mom is happy when "I do miy homwrc" (I do my homework)
My mom's favorite color is "pic" (pink)
My mom really likes to "go to the stor" (go to the store)
My favorite thing to do with my mom is "pla smash bruths" (play smash brothers)


My other gifts: Jaden made me a butterfly at school, & Ryan helped the kids make cards for me. Jaden's has  butterflies on it and the inside said he would help me with laundry. At church he drew a picture of him helping me fold laundry. Bella decorated a pretty card and the inside said she would help me empty the dishwasher. The front of Olivia's said Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Olivia is Loud, So TAKE A BREAK! Good for 1 girls night out. Love Ryan and Olivia. :) 

Jaden also made me this picture at church. He said he used all my favorite colors.

I also got my van cleaned out and will be getting a patio for the backyard (soon I hope) 

More work: Jaden's certificate for passing all his latter sounds, his Thing 2, a picture Jaden's friend Pace made for him, some writing worksheets and shape tracings.
A close up on Jaden's Thing 2. It's so cute!






No comments: