Olivia is now into everything. She has discovered behind the computer(s) and behind the TV and has even learned that she can push the pretty red button and everything turns off, making Jaden really mad but unable to yell at Olivia, Bella on the other hand has no problem yelling at her little sister when she messes up her car line, or tracks, or well pretty much anything. Olivia keeps Bella busy trying to get her to play with baby toys so she'll leave Bella's toys alone. I'm just happy that for 2 seconds she's not trying to eat a computer cord. :)
It appears Elmo loves to jump as well.
I made French toast one night and Bella decided to make a face with hers. LOL I love her creativity.
7 Months! What? I know seriously. Her personality is really starting to come out. She loves it when people pay attention to her (except Grandpa Potter for some reason, we'll work on that). She gets around super speedy and laughs and squeals as soon as she sees something she wants and realizes she can actually get it. One of my favorite games is putting down a favorite ball, or book across the room from her and watch he squeal with delight as she speeds towards it.
The last Sat. in April we went to the Second Chance Prom. It was fun to have a reason to dress up and get out. I even got a new dress for the occasion. We joined Josh and Hallie Austin and her sisters and dates. We ate at the Olive Garden. Then made our way to the dance.
Hey look there we are, really we are. See that's Ryan in the blue shirt in the group just standing around.
We're dancing in this one. It's like Where's Waldo LOL
Okay no searching here. Here's our good lookin' group!
I'm kinda slouchy here. Stand up straight girl you're short enough! Anyway here we are. We actually took a walk on the greenbelt before dinner and a lady even complimented my dress. That made me feel good. I love nice people!!
This was May 1st. Um I guess nobody is going to be dancing around a pole this May Day.
And as always Bella takes full advantage, with Anna tagging along.
Jaden showing off his frog hat and scary spider book he got from the school library. He was excited about the spiders, which is funny since he's also quite scared of them.
Bella got herself dressed and came out saying "Now I look Great!!"
Okay so NOW it's spring right?

No comments:
Post a Comment