Both Jaden and Bella did tennis this summer. This made for a few long mornings, but fortunately Amber Anderson was able to take Bella sometimes when she went to pick up her daughter.
Bella with her tennis buddies.
A fun warm up game of snowball.
Working on that swing.
Some of the highschool tennis team were around to help. Mr. Jeffres gave them all nicknames. I believe this is Red Bull that was helping Bella's group today.
The other kiddos played in the dirt while I was taking pictures of Bella. :)
While one was a tennis I would take the others over to the Stoddard plaryground. This was Lincoln's favorite part of the day. :)
Jaden's turn!
Jaden is left handed but he is trying to figure out if it's easier to hit with left or right. I told him there is a definite advantage if he can do both.
I believe this is Spitfire with Jaden's group. :)
Jaden is certain he wants to do tennis again next year, Bella won't decide until registration time, but both had a wonderful time!
No comments:
Post a Comment