The second to last day of school the kids had a huge outdoor water carnival! Z103 was even there to DJ. Since the Kindergarteners were officially out of school they had to be supervised by a parent to come to the carnival so I got to go too! Yay!
Trinity was great to let Bella hang out with her. They had so much fun! Some of the other Kindergarten mom's asked if Trinity was Bella's big sister. I said just a neighbor and best friend! We love have Trinity around!
I asked Bella if it was fun. Can you tell if it was or not?
Jaden even got his turn in the dunk tank, He said it was pretty fun.
Mr. Parker took a turn too. Mr. Folsum even got in on the fun.
Yuki Matsuura was there doing face paint. Bella was happy to get this cute white kitty.
This was such a super fun carnival. Bella said "Is this so we'll want to come back next year?" I told her I sure would if this were my school! Lucky kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment