Saturday, November 30, 2013

wrapping up November with a few words. . . .

10-18-13
My poor guy. On the way to school today he was running and fell in the road. He got up screaming and crying and continued on to school where my neighbor was waiting for the bus with her boy and she brought him home. He had the biggest goose egg I'd ever seen. I wish I had gotten a picture. I cleaned him up put a band aid on and asked him if he wanted to go back to school. He said he did so he sucked up the tears and I took him to school. His class all gathered around and he told them what happened while I told the teacher. Fortunately he likes the attention and isn't embarrassed by it so I think he'll stick out the day as long as he doesn't hurt too bad. When I told his teacher he wanted to come to school he said "Yeah I just want to learn." :) love that brave boy.

11-6-13
Getting ready to leave for preschool this morning and Bella puts her coat on backwards and her backpack on her front. When I looked at her funny she said "I just wanted to shake things up today." That girl sure cracks me up.

11-7-13
ressafressa sassa frass. Hubby has to stay over the weekend in Florida. He asked me if I wanted to come spend the weekend with him. YEAH I WOULD, but no it's the primary program Sunday. Pretty much the ONLY day that me as the Primary chorister HAS to be there. Stupid timing. Looks like a lonely weekend for both of us

11-9-13
While searching for the third remote so the kiddos and I could play Smash Bros. Jaden says "A soldier never gives up!" in the most military voice a six year old can muster. Has he been playing too much toy soldiers on the xbox? clearly, but when I gave him the mission to put his laundry away and clean up the family room he responded with "Yes Sir!" Oh yes I could get used to this.

11-11-13
Bella got up this morning and said. "Well that night was awful." It sure was too. poor girl got sick last night. Now I'm in the dreaded wait to see if it was a one night thing or if she got a flu bug that is going to infect us all. (realizing I never made it back to the doctors office for flu shots. Doh!!)

11-11-13
Bella: I want to shower with Jaden
Me: I know, but we talked about this, you're both getting too big and Jaden needs privacy when he is naked.
Bella: Oh yeah that's because I hate his bum bum
Yes of course that's why.

11-29-13
Got Christmas put up today. As Bella's getting ready for bed she says "I hope Santa comes while I sleep tonight." Ummm not yet dear.

No comments: