I love Thanksgiving. A great chance to get together with family and eat WAY too much. We are so fortunate to have both our families in the same town (that happens when you marry your high school sweet heart. :) ) So we end up doing 2 Thanksgivings.
Here we are at the Yancey's Oh yeah, these kiddos are so ready to eat.
Yummy pie. And uncle Jerry kept giving her whipped cream. This was one happy baby girl.
I forgot to take pictures at my parents, but we had a great time there as well with my parents, Cory, and my Grandma. After our second dinner I got to watch the 50th anniversary episode of Doctor Who. Oh yeah good stuff.
That weekend we also went over the Chris's house to play games. Something we don't get to do near as often as we like.
It was a fantastic Thanksgiving and I am always thankful for my great family and with all the many things I am thankful for this year, I am especially grateful for my health.
1 comment:
Wow! TWO Thanksgivings?! That is a lot of food. And fun!
Post a Comment