Beautiful sunsets
This girl is uncontainable by every sense of the word. I looked over and here she was on the toy box. "How did you get up there?"
"Oh I see you climbed up the crate. Clever girl."
No worries Super Bella is near!
Okay although you are both super cute I am worried and going to put the camera down and remove the baby from this precarious situation before she face plants it.
This was a sad sad day. You see we bought a new recliner. Comfy thing. I was sitting in it with Ryan (after all we don't take turns well) and I had my tablet. Upon leaving the chair the tablet must have slipped through the cushion and ended up somewhere beneath the chair. Next time I was in the chair I realized it wasn't rocking. Didn't take long for Ryan to figure out why.
Rest in peace my wonderful Samsung Tablet. We played a lot of great games, took some great pictures, watched some entertaining netflix. You will always be my first and none will ever be as great as you (even if they do have more memory and faster processor).
Our first round of apple picking. Drying apples from the Yancey's Pace and Cooper came along for the ride too. Don't worry there will be much more apple picking ahead.
That's right, the whole family is addicted to electronics.
"Don't bug me now Mom, I'm playing my game."


No comments:
Post a Comment