I can't believe I have a 1st grader! he looks so old and handsome!
Jaden LOVED it. He was so excited to go and had a great time. Bella however was bummed that she didn't get to go to school yet.
When I put Olivia down to nap and went to shower Bella goes "Where's Jaden?"
"At school honey, remember? You can watch whatever show you want."
"All alone?"
Clearly someone got used to having Jaden around this summer.
Then today (second day of school) at about 11 Bella said we needed to go get Jaden. I had to tell her that it wasn't time yet. Then when I made lunch she kept calling to Jaden to come eat. Silly girl. I'm sure she'll get used to him being gone. Plus she gets to go to preschool and dance next week.
anyhow Jaden loved today even more than yesterday he said. That's one happy 1st grader!

No comments:
Post a Comment