Friday, Jaden got invited to a birthday party. It was right after school at the community center. He was a bit concerned at being invited to a "girl party" but they had all kinds of fun indoor bouncy and playground type stuff to do. To make sure Bella wasn't too bummed at not going I promised her a girls only special lunch. I gave her some options and let her pick where to go. I told her she could even have an ice cream cone if she ate really well. We had a great girls only lunch at Rupe's.
Mmm ice cream
Bella decided this muscle pose was appropriate for the occasion. *shrug*
Who's that peeking out there? Aww poor Olivia doesn't get any food. :( She was so good though.
Afterwards we went to Grandma & Grandpa Greats for a bit while we waited to go pick up Jaden.
Jaden had a great time at the party, even if it was a girl party. ;) (in fact I had a hard time getting him to leave.) & I had a great time with my girls. Friday fun = Success!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment