Sunday, January 29, 2012

Words and Words


1/11/12
Jaden had a fit tonight cause Bella got in the bath before him and took the front and I told him she could stay there. When I tucked him in he was still crying then said. "Mom I'm not a loser. I'm really fast like Francesca. I'm faster than Bella." I told him he's not a loser and Bella isn't either. What a goof. he's a big competitive.
He then told me he's really fast and can go like 10 miles in 1000.

1/13/12
The courthouse is under lockdown for an Anthrax scare annnnd that just so happens to be where Ryan and Jaden are. . . . Doh.
Good thing Daddy has Angry Birds on his phone. How else would you keep an overactive 4 yr. old entertained at the courthouse?

1/15/12
Dreamed I was working at Disney World. Made me miss it very much.

1/18/12
My kids raced to the van this morning
Jaden(4): I Win! Bella you Lose
Bella (2): Yay I lose. Yay Yay! I lose!

1/22/12
Jaden: "Mom I'm so excited for your birthday. . . cause I really love cake."

1/28/12
Thanks all for the birthday wishes! The best was Jaden told me, " Mom, now you're not a loser, your a genius like daddy cause it's your birthday and you got a monster truck game. . . but I still like daddy better. . . cause he's a boy and plays lightning mcqueen."

No comments: