Monday, Jan. 16
Mity and Russell came over to play while their Mommy was at the dentist. Be amazed at their tower! Okay so they may have had some help on the base, but they really did most of it themselves!
Tuesday, Jan. 17
After exercising I like to do a little yoga on the wii fit to stretch out. Bella is very good at doing the Yoga with me.
Wednesday, Jan. 18
Fighting over the tryc is now a thing of the past. Check out this tandem work at grandma's house!
Friday, Jan. 20
The 3rd Friday of the month is our temple day. Unfortunately we forgot that the Idaho Falls temple is closed for maintenance at this time. Not to be our on our Resolution the very first month, we drove up to go to the Rexburg temple. Our first time there. It was great. I know we are already being blessed for finally resolving to do what we should have been doing all along.
Saturday, Jan. 21
Oh yes I do so love my bountiful basket!
1 comment:
I too love bountiful baskets! Saves so much money and you get fresh yummy veggies and fruits!!
We are trying harder to make it to the temple monthly too. We made it in Jan! Wahoo! Now just got to make it 11 more times this year!!!
Post a Comment