Friday, July 24, 2009

New Toy Box

We have become more and more aware that Jaden needed a new place to keep all his toys after he destroyed his toy basket. We thought we'd get something a little bigger and toddler resistant. So we ordered this great big little tykes toy box.
So far Jaden has decided that it is fun to play inside the toybox with his car.
Bonus! 2 toys in 1! This big box it came in made the perfect fort for Daddy and Jaden. Though Daddy was a bit cramped in there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That toybox looks like lots of fun! So does the other box. I remember using several fridge boxes from Blackers to make a mansion once! Good times...

Sara said...

Ooh, what a nice big toy box! Lucky boy! I can't believe Ryan squeezed all the way to the back - I would have left that to Jaden. Hehe!

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

Oh what fun! That is a great big toy box, better get some more toys to fill it all up. :)

Julie and Wes said...

Nice toy box, has he learned how to put the toys in it yet?