Jaden loves to say "shoe" he especially loves what it mean! We get to go outside! Yay! He panics whenever Daddy puts his shoes on if Jaden doesn't have any on. He'll point to them and say shoe shoe shoe, until daddy either takes them off or explains what he's doing. ex. mowing the lawn, you can watch through the screen door.
.jpg)
Jaden even likes to put on everyone else shoes. How do you think he walked from the kitchen wearing my flip flops like that? He thinks it's hilarious.
2 comments:
Haha! I love that he's wearing your flip flops! Too cute! I wonder what the fascination with shoes is for kids? I know that Zsolt always wants to eat mine. It probably won't be long before he's trying to wear them too. Hopefully just not the 4 inch heels. Hehe!
Too funny! My nephews do the same thing. Jaxon is quite talented at walking in my 3 inch heels. Almost better than me!
Post a Comment