The other day there was a paper on the floor and Jaden knocked my pen off the desk and tried "drawing" on the paper. Course the pen was closed so he just got frustrated. But this made me think Jaden must be old enough to color! So yesterday I brought his highchair in the livingroom (so he didn't think it was mealtime) andput him in, gave him a piece of paper and a crayon. I showed him just once what to do with it and he went right to creating! Never once did he even think to put the crayons in his mouth. Yay!
He colors with his left hand but only because his right thumb MUST go in his mouth! He did switch hands to make hard marks on the paper.Jaden's masterpieces displayed on the fridge.


4 comments:
i wish i could color as good as jaden
Wow, that's pretty dang good! It's so exciting when they learn new things!
I saw the face before I read about it! He is really doing a good job!
I love how he is sucking his thumb while creating such beautiful art work
Post a Comment