Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend Home - Saturday

Saturday

Ryan's parents invited some of the nearby relatives over for watermelon. Jaden was pretty cranky, but Ahna kept him entertained with her ladybugs.

Kenny & Jinyoung
The reason we were in Blackfoot! Ryan's best friend Kenny had his wedding reception. Here's the the lovely couple. Jinyoung is from Korea, where Kenny has been for the last good long while. They will be moving out to Maryland next month.

Jacob and Melissa
A couple of my favorite people. Jacob is also Ryan & Kenny's best friend from way back. Melissa will be having a baby boy in August! Yay!
I wish I had gotten a picture of Ryan & Kenny & Jacob together. They won't all be together again for a long time.
And of course Jaden had a great time playing in the grass and rose petals.


And then I put the camera down and got the petal out of his mouth.

It was a great reception and we had a great time!

No comments: