Can it really be true? My baby has been out of me as long as I was pregnant with him! Yay! It hardly seems like it. I thought I was pregnant forever, but then I can hardly remember life without my little guy. It's amazing what he can do now. He's the fastest crawler I've ever seen (the receptionist at his doctor agrees) He loves to laugh and talk and mimic and click his tounge. He wants to be where ever the most people are and tends to plop himself in the center of everybody, yup! Already an attention hog. He loves cheerios, and pretty much anything we give him. He's so very close to walking. Today he even took a step and a half! I can't believe how fast he's growing up! I love every day with him. He's the sunshine in my life.

Jaden is now 15lb. 12 oz (5%)
28 in. (45%)
Yup! He's tall and skinny. The doctor didn't have to ask why he's so skinny when she saw him zoom across the room.
3 comments:
I was just thinking yesterday how different out lives were a year ago. We were just busy hanging in the water.
Did I not tell you the second 9 months goes much faster the the first?
I feel better about Rosalee being tall and thin knowing she isn't alone. I'm sure you'd agree that packing around a smaller baby is A LOT better than one of those beefy suckers. ;)
Post a Comment