Costumes for dance has arrived. I'm very excited!
This crate is a snuggly place to chill.
Making star ornaments.
And gumdrop sculptures.
Bella made a cat and dog with a bone and ball, Jaden made a window. Dakota made an alien, me and Lincoln made a Christmas tree, and Olivia made an "I don't know." 😄
Candy Cane Fishing.
Yummy Candy Cane!
Chilling at the library again.
Olivia's book bag buddy from preschool.
Lincoln insisted I take his picture too.
A Little Christmas art.
Jaden got awards for perfect attendance and Honor roll! So proud of him!
Yay! Snow on the tramp!
Lincoln loves it when Daddy Steam Rolls him. Goofy kid.
The library had fun dress up headbands! We had fun playing reindeer and elf. :)
All tuckered out and sleeping on Billy.
Olivia had a great time at her preschool Christmas party!
And more Christmas art!
Our Christmas tree game. The kids would roll dice, Bella had to add hers together, Jaden had to multiply his, and the number told them what decoration to put on their tree.

No comments:
Post a Comment