Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Easter


Easter Egg dying! I was of course at Comic Con so Ryan took care of helping the kids dye eggs. 



 Kids made a pretty good haul in their Easter baskets.
The cute little pony necklaces I brought back from Comic Con for the girls and a leggo minecraft zombie for Jaden and a Link stuffed toy for Lincoln. They enjoyed playing with them along with their Easter stuff.



egg hunt time at Grandma and Grandpa Yancey's





Olivia happily searching for eggs
 Olivia once we told her she found all her eggs and couldn't find any more. LOL
 Lincoln wasn't sure what this was all about, but he had fun wandering around anyway













 Forgot to bring Lincoln's sippy cup. It's all good mom. I've got this!



1 comment:

Sara said...

Fun stuff! Wow! How did I not know Lincoln's hair was so red?? I knew it had a redish tint to it, but here it seemed redder than I remember. So cute!!