It's nearly August and we finally get to go somewhere as a family. Ryan took two days off and his boss was kind enough to lend us their nice trailer in Island Park to stay in, so we decided to take the kiddos to Yellowstone. We haven't been since Bella was a wee little thing.
Oh yes all smiles now! That's because we haven't even left the driveway yet. :)
The first pick is a candid of Lincoln. The second is when I told him to smile for the picture. Made me giggle.
We got rained on. It was Lincoln's first time in the rain. He handled it chill just as he does everything. :)
Bella took this pic of me and Ryan I was quite impressed with her photo skills!
Back at camp
If the boy's cheeks look a bit red here that's cause they are. Since it was cloudy I forgot to sunscreen the poor boy and he got his first sunburn. Doh.
No comments:
Post a Comment