Before the big performance we had one last practice on the stage.
This girl is ready to dance!
Before I get too far I want to thank all the picture takers. You see being up front helping the girls means I could not take pictures. Ryan was on video duty so I was really counting on others for pictures. Thanks to my dad, Jerry, Heather's family, and my cousin Shawna for these pictures.
"You've Got a Friend in Me" & "Barnyard Dance"
My poor girl got something in her eye and it was bugging her all through the Barnyard Dance
"Jack and Jill"
I wanted something for the audience to watch while the girls changed into their other costumes. It took a lot of bribing and arm bending, but I got these two to swing dance together. Turned out they really enjoyed it.
Check out that twirl action. :)
So I know this is really blurry, but you can see they are both smiling and just loving it!
"A Friend for Life"
"This is Our Big Night"
Meet the Dancers
Sadly my memory card ran out of room right before Reagan and the final curtsy.
Afterwards Grandma and Grandpa Potter had a pretty rose for Bella and one for me!
My other dancer FINALLY gets to go on stage!
Some of my other beautiful dancers that I got pictures with.
And the ones that I get to take home with me. Nevermind Olivia's look, My mom gave her a camera so she'd quit trying to run away and Daddy kept saying her name to try and get her to look up. She looked up and said "what" snap there's our picture. :)
This was Miss Rachel's Tiny Dancers first recital and I was very nervous, but once I got going I really enjoyed it too. The girls were just darling and I loved being a part of their lives as their dance teacher. Looking forward to starting classes again. :)














1 comment:
So cute! I am so excited for you that you have this little dance group and even managed a recital. Fun, fun! I think Jaden and Bella's dance is just adorable!
Post a Comment