We've been having a good month. Lots of outdoor fun (which I haven't got pictures of because I was having too much fun) but here's a few things we've been up to.
Poor Olivia can hear the kiddos playing outside. She wants out too, C'mon Mom please?
Summer nap with Minnie Mouse
This is the cuteness I wake up to in the morning. Oh yes, be jealous.
The kiddos went to a free music class. They play the auto harp
Olivia was enjoying the music too. She kept dancing and singing in her stroller.
March to the beat
Echo her puppet friend. Olivia really liked this part.
I signed the kiddos up for the summer reading program. They are doing the story time in the park, earning prizes by reading, and get to go to the fun activity days. Here they got to decorate a cup and plant some seeds.










No comments:
Post a Comment