My Baby girl is now the big and terrible 2! 2 is a complicated age. On the one hand it is the cutest you will ever be, sure you had your moments before and you will after, but 2 is some serious concentrated cuteness. On the other hand you have deemed everything yours and even if you know it is not yours you WILL take it for no other reason than to make your brother angry. The fighting is unceasing between the two. I want to pull my hair out! This is why you are so darn cute, it is a defense mechanism and likely your only saving grace you adorable whiney child you.
Bella is now 32 1/2 in. tall & 23lbs 8 oz
Favorites:
Food: Almost anything though sandwiches must be eaten torn apart and I am no longer allowed to cut her food, she insists on cutting it herself, nevermind that I still cut Jaden's.
Song: Bella sings Twinkle Twinkle, Itsy Bitsy Spider, ABC, and Happy Birthday to You on a pretty regular basis. She will also sing Rock a Bye Baby if she is rocking a doll or stuffed animal
Toy: Well there's Blankie, her purple blanket her aunt Valerie made her that she simply cannot be separated from, she loves playing with Jaden's cars and the magnadoodle as well. After she got her backpack for her birthday she loves toting things around in that as well.
Things to Do: She loves to color and draw, Loves anything that buckles or zips, Loves riding on the 4-wheeler, Swing, and doing whatever Daddy and Jaden are doing.
Show: Strawberry Shortcake (Sh Cake), Blues Clues (Boos Coos), Elmo's World (Elmo), Dora the Explorer (Dowa), Pingue (Ing Ing), & Care Bears (Bear) Yes she watches way more TV than I ever let Jaden watch at this age. Doh.
Fav Phrases:
"Mommy I Like"
"Oh Man"
"Eden Come Eat" (Jaden)
"Naughty No No"
"Happy Irtday"
Bella's Strawberry Shortcake Cake. Not to be confused with regular strawberry shortcake, although the cake is strawberry. Do not tell but I decorated the cake with Raspberries, and did you know that raspberries taste divine with frosting?
Presents!!
Bella got a Dora Guitar and some super adorable clothes from Grandma & Grandpa Potter and Cory. An electronic story read along turtle thing from Grandma & Grandpa Yancey. An Elmo Backpack, necklaces & bracelets, and some books from Mom Dad & Jaden.
Happy Birthday my sweet Bella. I love you always!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Big Girl! I can't believe she really can be 2. It really seems like I was just holding her in your living room.
Happy (now belated) birthday to her! Time flies so, so fast!
Post a Comment