The morning of the 17th Jaden woke up to find green footprints running around our house. He's the first up so from my bed I hear him say "Bust my boiler! well, bust MY boiler!" Then after a little bit "Oh I know, it means it's spring!" Silly boy. Anyhow if you happened to follow these footprints the led in the window up on the ceiling, down the stairs, all over the train tracks, into the new bathroom and up and out the window, with a pot of edible gold nuggets waiting!
Bella was excited to see the footprints too.
The note the leprechaun left with the gold. He wrote it teeny tiny, if you can't read it, don't worry I read it in the video below.
The Video. please excuse my froggy voice, I have a cold.
We then had breakfast of green 4 leaf clover pancakes with some serious green syrup!
Jaden had a blast at preschool. Here he is in his leprechaun hat and his gold! I know it's kinda blurry, but check out his fabulous sneaky leprechaun face! Hee I love it!
They made delicious 4 leaf clover rice crispy treats in preschool. Mmmm.
For dinner I actually had the relief society birthday dinner so I just gave the kids sandwiches and some yummy green applesauce for dinner.
Okay not St. Patty's day, but in the spirit of staying caught up here is Jaden's latest artwork!
As I said I have a cold, well Bella has something worse. We had a pretty bad night and in the morning my poor girl wouldn't even part with her comfort blanky to eat breakfast.
But she did think it was funny that I was taking her picture.
Later I took her to the doctor. After waiting 40 min. in urgent care waiting room and more time in an actual room the doctor came in and listened to her cough. He said she had croup, then looked in her ears, & an ear infection, then the nurse came in with the lab results and she tested positive for RSV. Neither of my children have ever had any one of these things and now Bella's got them all at once! :( No wonder my baby doesn't feel good!
On the way out I saw our primary president with her little girl in waiting room. Oh dear, I hope this RSV isn't hitting all the little ones in the ward.
We loaded up at the pharmacy and now Bella's sleeping and I'm going to go join her.


1 comment:
I love all your clever St Patrick's Day things. I was just glad I remembered to dress us all in green shirts. Maybe next year! Hope Bella gets feeling better soon.
Post a Comment