Friday, August 14, 2009

At the BIG Park

Jaden loves the BIG park that is just a few blocks from our house. We went last Saturday and since then every time I say "slide" he gets very excited! "side! Side!" We've been there twice since then.


He was a little timid to go across this bouncey bridge by himself, but BOY did he love it. Click on the pic to get a better view of his face, and check out his feet! Yup it's THAT bouncey!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Parks are so fun when you're a kid! I remember going down the slide over and over and over. I can't believe how big you little boy is getting!

Nate said...

Wow, your Jaden is getting so big!

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I have decided that life would be a lot more fair if we could experience what it was like to be 9 months pregnant before we are teenagers.. then we might enjoy our youthful beauty and skinness more.. ha ha!

Rach - you look great! I am so excited to see pics of your new one :)

Anonymous said...

That bridge picture is crazy! Is he jumping across the bridge, or it just does that when he walks? How fun!