

Huh, where'd ya think he learned that from? Jaden's new favorite thing is to climb up on the computer chair and type on the keyboard and click the mouse too. He's managed to shut the computer down three times, open programs I didn't even know we had, and mess up my desktop in extraordinary ways. Aww just like how daddy learned, what a big boy. Now if he would just learn how to fix his computer tampering. *sigh* poor computer.
3 comments:
Wow, he has such good posture! LOL! I wonder where he learned such mad skills??
ha ha this made me laugh so hard. Jaden is such a funny kid man. He is so much fun.
I just wanted to tell you that I was totally thinking of you last night! I was making Nate's birthday cake and had major flashbacks to when we used to make cakes in high school. What fun we had! It was a lot of work, but at least we kept each other entertained. LOL! This time there was nobody to entertain me...just the dog lurking, getting under my feet and hoping I'd drop some frosting for him.
Post a Comment