So what's this boy up to now?
Well he's had his first hair cut. Nothing astounding. I just used the buzzer while Ryan tried to keep him occupied. I did manage to get a ribbon around a lock for his baby book!
He will only say "Uh Oh" and "All Gone" on command but he mimics words all the time.
He waves bye bye . . . when he feels like it. Usually after Daddy is out the door.
He will pull his blanky over his head and babble something that I'm pretty sure is suppose to be "Where's Jaden" Then pulls it off and says "boo" or "doo" or "bu" never know what he's going say but we get the idea.
He will feed himself with a spoon if you put food in it then give it to him. Put the food in front of him and he'll just mash and smash it with the spoon.
He's gotten even more jelous of the computer lately. Much to my displeasure. So sometimes I will give him a turn. He will push the mouse around and push the buttons and type on the keyboard one key at a time.
His favorite toy is his Daddy. One of the fun things daddy does is put a ball in his mouth and then blow it out and it flies across the room, I know, not real sanitary, but Jaden thinks it's hilarious and will keep bringing over the ball and blowing on it.
Speaking of, he will blow on his food. He knows if the food is hot mommy and daddy blow on it. So he blows on it too before putting it in his mouth. Sometimes he blows on his bananas before eating them too. Just to be sure!
He sometimes walks around backwards just for the fun of it!
He can open shampoo bottles and unscrew my chapstick. Yeah that's a problem!
He can climb up and down the couch like he's a monkey. Not just up the couch but ALL the way up! He loves to sit on the top of the couch and watch out the window. Here's some pics with him showing daddy the cool stuff out the window.


So theres more, but I can't even begin to write it all down, it would probably seem boring to you anyway, but every day he does something new and delightful or sometimes something new and annoying but his curiosity is at a high and nothing is going to stop this kid from doing EVERYTHING!
5 comments:
What a cute boy you have! Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow up?
I love your blog... did you design it all on your own??
He is so big and so cute! I'm amazed at how much they change.
I love to hear all about what he's up to. Those pictures are just cute! And I laughed so hard when I read that he blows on his bananas. Too funny!!
He has gotten so big, where does the time go? please make it slow down.
Such endearing memories! I like the blanket game. It's always been one of my favorites.
Post a Comment